Reaction score
Being new to the forum and a trophy virgin i thught i would ask some questions with the people that Know.
1.what is the best source for service parts i.e. sparks/brembo discs and pagid or ferrodo pads?
2.the rear wheel brgs are shot on my 131, so are being replaced, question is they are noisey but generally is the trophy a noisey drive or are my dampers on the way as well??
3. is opie the best place for oil/filter re5w40 silko pro S ?

cheers

Marl
p.s only had it a day!!!!:eek:

Reaction score
1. Kam Racing or G172 on cliosport.net is cheapest for OE Brembo HC Discs, Genuine Pads too iirc
2. With it being french most things will rattle.
3. Personally, I just buy oil/filters from renault.

Reaction score
+1 for G172 on Cliosport super fast delivery and a top bloke! I got some brembo HC discs and pads off him recently!

Spark plugs - £36 delivered from eBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-x-NGK-P...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4397bcbe4a

As for oil I stocked up on Fuchs Ttitan Race Pro S from Opie Oils, but at the time there was about £20 off /5 litres and free delivery, normally just get it from renault, or use 519Automotive on Cliosport as they do an "oil change kit" for about £50 which includes 5 litres oil, genuine filter and sump plug washer delivered.

also +1 for it being a rattly noisey ride, having no rear seats, a loud exhaust, solid top mounts and solid engine mounts really doesn't help either ;)

Last edited: