BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have some VERY powerful 2000W 6by9's with speaker boxes in mine. Powered by a 3000W or (2 x 1000W) Amp. and a top quality wiring system. I use the speaker boxes so i can remove them when i need to use the boot !
To be perfectly honest I hate having them in the car coz of the added weight (the magnets on the speakers are Massive) and they take up most of the very small boot.
The reason I have them in is because I like to be able to turn the music up without distortion. + the sound quality from the 6by9's are Unreal, and go very loud without distortion. I turned them up very loud once for about 30 seconds and I honestly went dizzy and felt sick ! I was testing how loud they would go without distorting, I never found out !

http://www.theloudest.com

Reaction score
I turn the radio off enough to listen to the engine with the standard setup. And if Renault answer my prayers and tell me my exhaust needs replacing it will be an excuse to get the credit card out for a nice shiny ss system and I won't even be turning the radio on anymore.