Reaction score
Sorry to introuduce myself under these conditions but just copied across a thread I put up on CS, apoligies that I dont have the build no for this Trophy but reg plate is SM55 AZF

I'm sure 90% of garages do not have a clue!

I thought I was onto a winner here - http://www.evanshalshaw.com/vehicles...r-sm55azf.html was planning on going through in the next 2/3 hours to have a look. Phoned yesterday was advised it was in really good condition, they would normally put a car this age/mileage to auction but is too good - sounds good but taken with a pinch of salt. Anyway phoned earlier to try and find out the build number, said I would get a call back. Phoned just there car is no longer for sale as is to un safe to sell, £3k bill to repair, seems to all be mechanical with live wires being mentioned.

Anyway why the hell advertise a car without even having a clue, worrying really. On another note I had some free time on Sunday so stopped at the Ford garage asked the salesman do you have the new Fiesta ST in, replied no sorry we don’t, walked about 4ft and there was a white one. I then went round to the Renault garage, usually idiot grey suit walks out giving me the chat, and I asked if they had the new Clio Sport in - yes follow me, I then mentioned the 200T. He actually stopped, had a think about it and said no we don’t have one of those, clearly was going to show me some 1.2 MTV

Anyway rant over, too good to be true on this occasion!

AT link - http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201310159284497/sort/locasc/usedcars/engine-size-cars/2l_to_2-5l/model/clio/make/renault/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/eh45lb/page/1/radius/1501?logcode=p

I'm Ben by the way - Hello :eek:

Reaction score
Shhhhhhhh :eek:

Long way away though... Looks a bit messed with considering the bumper, but good value.

edit.. Oh I see, thats the one with the dodgy loom.. it's not on their site now.

Reaction score
Jeez, gets better. Called me back, by accident asking for Wendy? anyway I confirmed again that they aren't selling it. No to unsafe and to expensive to repair but he confirmed that they had taken a deposit of someone which he didnt know about. Brilliant.

Reaction score
Seems like a real bunch of cowboys running the shop! Hope somebody is able to find this T's build number and post it up on the forum.......

Reaction score
Replied to me quite quickly..

"Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately we are unable to retail this car due to uneconomical repair and due to safety we would not be retailing this car in its current state."

Yep shame no one knows the #.. Tried to make a low offer but guess they'll sell it to a trader.

Reaction score
I enquired about this one a day or so ago after my budget restrictions made me miss out on a mint 182. Was told it was number 120.

Then again based on the other info mentioned they might have that wrong also!!