Someone nicked my aerial too...

Reaction score
Some low life nicked my aerial last night... and everyone elses on the street too...

argggggggggggggggg

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

O.

Reaction score
Bunch of theiveing little Twats.

Why cant they leave other peoples property alone, how would they like it if we went up to them and stole their mobile, they would be outraged.

Lets start a new revolt, againts the little pricks that cause us hassle. :twisted:

Reaction score
To be honest I'd rather have a standard one and run the risk. The damage some scrote could do trying to remove an anti-theft aerial wouldn't be worth the inconvenience!

Reaction score
Fooking hell, the aerials just unscrew. If i dont garage my car overnight i remover the areial and put it in the car. 20 second job. Either move to another area, or remove the aerial. Its easy.

Reaction score
NIK the anti theft ones dont work with the Clio connection, as the screw fixing is a female on the car therefore the little grub screw that locks into place, is no use what so ever.

I am with Stromba on this one (Shit did i really say that :lol:) if the car is left outside take the aerial off a pop it in the boot, i do that whenever i am somewhere i am not sure about.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ahh yeah, would be a bit pointless then. :p

I personally dont like any of the aftermarket aerials i've seen so would always stick with the Renault one anyway.

Reaction score
FYI - replacement aerial from Renault (purchased this morning) was circa £7.00.

Hope no one needs to go down this route...

Cheers
O.