Someone had a go at my Trophy :(

Reaction score
Found it like this on Sunday morning (also posted on PH):

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_25042.jpg

IMG_2508.jpg

Had #110 in Edinburgh less than two weeks parked in what I thought was a decent enough area. Have learned my lesson and moved it back to a secure garage in the countryside.

Really upsets me that someone has felt the need to do this :(

Reaction score
I mean, don't f##k with another man's vehicle! Really annoying, certainly looks to have been kicked/punched off rather than bumped. Could just be bad luck but could you have upset anyone lately, on the road or otherwise?

Reaction score
That's bad news, some people are lower than low. On a positive note at least it wasn't the bodywork they vandalised as Red can be a nightmare to match. Hope you get it sorted.

Reaction score
I mean, don't f##k with another man's vehicle! Really annoying, certainly looks to have been kicked/punched off rather than bumped. Could just be bad luck but could you have upset anyone lately, on the road or otherwise?

Haven't upset anyone that I can think of. It took quite a deal of convincing myself I was being overly paranoid about the dangers of street parking prior to buying a permit and bringing it here. Then I get proved right! :(

Reaction score
they probably saw thatyous already started to vanderlise it by firring mud flaps then finished the job for you

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Where about in Edinburgh are you parking and i will tell you if its a decent area or not.

I have lived in edinburgh all my days and all my cars where parked outside my house. Only ever problem i have had is when parking it up town, Got a bottle smashed on my roof and then got the rear quater bashed in.

Rear quater popped out in mins and looks like new again and the roof had to get all fixed and painted.

Reaction score
Jealousy and a lack of respect for another persons property. Its more the principal of it for me rather than the actual expense of the damage. If I caught anyone doing something similar to my beloved Trophy I can assure you they would sharp regret it :mad:!!! Rant over..... Hope you get it sorted mate :).