Reaction score
No.

Plus you've posted in the wrong thread... we have a 'wanted' section.

Now pay up!!! :twisted:

O.

:wink:

Reaction score
Basic economics: there are two of you wanted a cheap low mileage Trophy which means that... well... you do the maths :wink:

Lots of demand means you're not getting anything cheap :cry:

Tried Allvehicles? He's the man for a well priced Trophy.

O.

Reaction score
so close to buying one today but the guy could not find his V5 so had to walk away :-(

Reaction score
I test drove a 182 cup today and didn't think it was that special really, I hope the trophy is much better. In all honesty my old lotus made it feel like a french piece of crap. Some of the things I can remeber were the horrible gearbox not what I would expect of such a highly rated car, steering wheel wasnt very inspiring, throttle response was terrible, engine mount problem pulling away, steering was dead around the centre with little feel and further it was so damn slow to respond to steering inputs maybe I was expecting to much. Anyway still after a trophy, just not so desperate for one as I was before.

Reaction score
I never retracted any bid, it was some other bloke. The 5k miler was taken off ebay because he'd sold it.

Reaction score
Not sure about the other one with its silver grill and lexus lights. What is the point in doing that to such a car, I don't know.

Reaction score
I think you are expecting too much mate! Evo magazine rated the Normal 182 as one of the best hot hatches ever made before thry released the Trophy and the focus switched to that. But they aren't a million miles apart, so i'd give up! Seems like you'll get one then not be happy with it so why bother, let it go to someone who'll enjoy it and make the most of it!

richyboy123 said:
I test drove a 182 cup today and didn't think it was that special really, I hope the trophy is much better. In all honesty my old lotus made it feel like a french piece of crap. Some of the things I can remeber were the horrible gearbox not what I would expect of such a highly rated car, steering wheel wasnt very inspiring, throttle response was terrible, engine mount problem pulling away, steering was dead around the centre with little feel and further it was so damn slow to respond to steering inputs maybe I was expecting to much. Anyway still after a trophy, just not so desperate for one as I was before.

Reaction score
Looking at G40's posts I think he wants a Trophy for no money and it is'nt going to happen. 11k at the least for a half decent Trophy and forget Parkers. :lol:

Reaction score
I'd throw a 172 Cup with no air or ABS into the mix. Find some Recaros and keep it tucked away for years of affordable fun.

Reaction score
I had a Lotus and you will never find any car to handle like that, will buy an exige next summer for 20k i hope.

last year i sold my Lotus and had a total of 6 cars to try and find some thing which handled as good but was faster. 350z, tuned TT , clio 182, BMW CSL

the Clio Trophy is just a very very fun cheap to run car.

mine arrives in 20 minutes.

the one on ebay was a pain in the arse i offered £11,500 cash in hand and he said no was going to hold out for more.

seemed the best Trophy for sale though think he got 11,700 in the end.

I just paid 11,200 for a mint 7k one so all is good :) if that would have fell through All Vehicles was my next step.

Reaction score
The car I drove was a 30k miler which is why I am looking for a low mileage car as I don't think they take the miles very well.

Also I think everything said by evo about renault sports has to be taken with a pinch of salt as they are not alway impartial for example pcoty.

Reaction score
Iknow for a fact, that several have sold for less than 11K!!

All sept/oct 2005 cars under 9k miles...................

Tomx said:
Looking at G40's posts I think he wants a Trophy for no money and it is'nt going to happen. 11k at the least for a half decent Trophy and forget Parkers. :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
you pay your money and you make your choice. Anyone who's willing to part with their trophy for less than £11k probably has a reason :wink:

Reaction score
I am wondering if those parts were replaced for some other reason as it looks terrible.