Reaction score
Gave them both a clean and the CF bonnet has been removed from the Liquid now... as well as removing the Apex springs and fitting some Sportlines :D

STA70581a.jpg
STA70578.jpg
STA70594.jpg
STA70577.jpg
STA70554.jpg
STA70600.jpg
STA70582.jpg

STA70552.jpg
STA70553.jpg

STA70580.jpg
STA70549.jpg

and a hint of what a white 182 might look like :wink:

STA70592.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Renaultsport said:
Great pics mate! What was the reason for removing the CF bonnet?

Because it looks even more fantastic, really nice photo's.

Reaction score
Nice pics Gareth - cars are looking well!

I'd imagine the liquid is riding better on the Sportlines as opposed to the Apex springs? Assuming its Eibach Sportlines yeah?

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:
Nice pics Gareth - cars are looking well!

I'd imagine the liquid is riding better on the Sportlines as opposed to the Apex springs? Assuming its Eibach Sportlines yeah?

Yes Eibach Sportlines.... car is handling much better with them on... the Apex are more for show than go tbh and with the sagging the car looked very mean and low (they started off as a 40mm drop but were nearer 50/55mm by the time we took them off) but was a bitch when driven on anything that wasn't a good surfaced road

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
just a though , but how good does that last pic look - imagine if the trophy was white with red decals ala 205 gti, as apposed to red with black, grey and silver.

Reaction score
Looks great in white, real motorsport vibe! :D

Great photos Gareth, both look really clean and in great condition, can't imagine how long it takes you to keep them that way!

Reaction score
OliS said:
Looks great in white, real motorsport vibe! :D

Great photos Gareth, both look really clean and in great condition, can't imagine how long it takes you to keep them that way!

The Liquid is washed weekly without fail.... polished and clay-bar'd quite regularly too... the Trophy doesn't get washed quite as often but both get plenty of TLC. Between the two of us we can whizz round the cars in next to no time now.

wonder how good a Trophy would look in white - vinyl'd up so it'll still be a red car underneath come sale time :?:

Reaction score
Love the photos gareth :) The liquid does look so good, think i like it more with the stock bonnet having seen these photos.
Shame that lampost's reflection features in a couple of them.

Reaction score
jezza l said:
Love the photos gareth :) The liquid does look so good, think i like it more with the stock bonnet having seen these photos.
Shame that lampost's reflection features in a couple of them.

yeah i hold my hands up and say i'm a bit new to taking fancy pictures.... the lampost reflection is a bit of a git but i'll learn for next time :wink: