Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'm amazed you've still got this..... if i were after a weekend toy for little money this would be it........

Reaction score
I know mate it owes me over £800 this year alone on top of purchase but has to go as just having a conservatory fitted!!

Picture of 1.9 engine still in car

Reaction score
Have you got it on Pistonheads jzink? I sold my 205 GTI on there for £1200 after a week I think, got lots of enquiries, similar condition to yours. Went to a really nice 21 year old married couple from Bournemouth, they both really loved it.

Reaction score
God that looks good in Black, before I bought my white one I wanted a black or charcoal grey. I really can't believe you haven't sold it yet, I would have sold it 10 times by now! I'm going to post some links on Peugeot forums for you and FGS post it up on pistonheads, it's free and you'll sell it within a week!

Reaction score
1.9 gti

the guy love the car but wanted to drive it back to ireland that day and the pipe split from the radiator via thermostat so coudn't drive it back and his ferry left that day. So spent an additional £110 hence its for sale agai, I also replaced the batteries in the alarm fob!

Reaction score
I can't believe my luck engine is now burning oil and oil pressure is low, so £800ono you can get a complete engine for £200 if you want or stick an Mi16 in it very fast then, call me guys must go on 07973 594 151

Reaction score
Exactly why I got rid of mine, it was too unreliable for the commute, most essential expenditure in 205 ownership is AA cover - it was 18 years old though!

Have you contacted www.justgtis.co.uk Jzink? They'll take it off your hands for a fair price.

Reaction score
Steve said:
Exactly why I got rid of mine, it was too unreliable for the commute, most essential expenditure in 205 ownership is AA cover - it was 18 years old though!

Have you contacted www.justgtis.co.uk Jzink? They'll take it off your hands for a fair price.

... and then tart it up and sell it for 3x as much :wink: