Reaction score
No one else will talk about so I will.

I HATE IT, It looks like the love child of the Modus and the Megane oh and the local inbred postman for a bit of good luck.

I am sure some poor sods will go out and buy one.
Be intresting to see what the RS will be like and whether it will keep up with the Trophy round the twisties.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Considering I've only ever owned red cars, I find it odd that I think it somehow looks wrong in red.

Will look good in Anthracite, Silver or Black though I think. I think it will grow on me though. Quite like the interior although the red is a bit OTT.

08.jpg

18.jpg

02.jpg

Reaction score
shall i be the first to say i quite like it??

actually i seriously do i think it wil actually be quite popular.

like the megane 225 aswell.

then again i do own a mondeo

hyb

Reaction score
Looks nicer in black.

The front reminds me of a cat/dog at speed with its head out of a car window ?

Reaction score
The New Clio Dynamique S will be on display at Donington next weekend. The Renaultsport Concept car is coming to the UK in January for the Autosport Show at the NEC

Reaction score
Jeremy. It was nice to see the New Clio in the flesh. It is obvious that it will be a good seller, especcialy with all of the Toys that seem to be standard on the mid-high range models.

Only thing is i dont think it will appeal to the 18-25 yr old segment, mainly because it looks so grown up.

I think a couple of slighty modded Sport version would help, and for christ sakes make sure that Renault build ths RS to the exact specs of the Concept. As long as they do that the RS Model will continue to be the best selling hot hatch in the UK. :lol:

Day

Reaction score
The woman on the stand didn't look to pleased with some of my comments when asking what I thought :lol:

The dealers are going to love servicing them that's all I can say about it... If you lifted up the bonnet you'd know what im talking about - 1 hour to change headlight bulbs I reckon :shock:

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I had a sit in one yesturday, and it seemed quite nice.

Not yet sure if i would buy one though...

Reaction score
Don't like it at all looks to big, BUT i was like that when the megane came out and that has grown on me.

RS has orange lines painted on the wheels i think :evil:

Reaction score
the front and back look like they were designed separately before being attached to the middle

felix

Reaction score
felix said:
the front and back look like they were designed separately before being attached to the middle

felix

Well Renault did say that they used both British and French designers... I wonder who did which end?