Reaction score
I must admit Steve, your posts did bring a smile to my face.. and I can certainly understand your embarrasment!

In response to some of the previous comments about the moderation here, I think that this site is pretty free in that respect - certainly I've seen little or no need to edit any of the threads here apart from obvious spam posts. In fact since I've been using the site I think the only real requirement for a moderator was when King Stromba was posting here, deliberately winding people up!

PS. Steve - £100 on top of a free bar!? Blimey that makes my drinking antics look decidedly amateur... I'm amazed you didn't end up in hospital getting your stomach pumped!

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good to see you back Steve :D Thanks for the kind words above.

It's my works do with free bar in about 2 weeks time so you could well be seeing the same antics from site admin :p

I'll probably end up logging on with my phone though so who knows what crap you'll get with predictive text turned on :shock:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve you lightweight lol...... If you'd have gone on line bearing your arse to show your mother in-law, then that's your right to be embarrassed. From what I hear it was funny I'm sure no-one took offence. Dinna worry man.

Pacey told me about it on Saturday morning at the s yorks meet and i chuckled.

As with resigning from being a moderator - a bit extreme isn't..... or did the power go to your head? lol

All good fun in a world that need it :)

Reaction score
Cue said:
Steve you lightweight lol...... If you'd have gone on line bearing your arse to show your mother in-law, then that's your right to be embarrassed. From what I hear it was funny I'm sure no-one took offence. Dinna worry man.

Pacey told me about it on Saturday morning at the s yorks meet and i chuckled.

As with resigning from being a moderator - a bit extreme isn't..... or did the power go to your head? lol

All good fun in a world that need it :)

Cue, I would never do that, my mother-in-law thinks the sun shines out of my arse, why would I want to prove her wrong?

Glad to have been of amusement, and I didn't resign, I was removed from the group as a security measure, saying bad things about the Trophy was obviously completely out of character so Nik asumed my account had been hacked. Cue have you thought about becoming a moderator? You're on the site more than most (only person with more posts than me and you joined the site a month later!) and don't tolerate free advertising, unless it's for russian brides, where you're the first to click the link, having a shed full of them in the garden making Versace handbags for tuppence an hour.

Pacey - Yes, the roads in Wales are fantastic, there's a little road that runs over the moors in Gower with a dead straight but undulating mile long section (Cathen Bryn? sp.) It's like a rollercoaster and the camber really tugs at the wheel - excellent.

Saving my life was a reference to Mr. Numpty man in his Volvo deciding that he wanted to occupy the same space as me in the overtaking lane of the dark and rain-soaked M4, my only option (with a closing speed of 30mph) was to trade places with him and re-enter the overtaking lane avoiding the lorry he was overtaking. Couple of blinks from the dashboard and the girlfriend wasn't awoken, that is until the adrenaline subsided and the profanities took hold of me.

Reaction score
Steve, I for one am saddened that you feel you have to giveup on your post as a moderator.

We are all only human, we all have frailties ,but getting a tad sloshed on a works do is one of lifes little pleasures, as Cue quite rightly put it
All good fun in a world that needs it :)

I think as we approach Crimbo and New Year regular forum users are (maybe) going to be a little hesitant about using the site after they have had a good night on the ale. I'm not saying that peaple should get hammered and abuse the forum, but the inebriated do have a habit of saying the funniest things.

I for one find this forum the best I have ever used :D and it would be a shame :cry: if one small and sometimes amusing incident tainted peoples views of it :cry: .

That said, keep up the good work Nik and all the other moderators

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Red mist would have come down if that'd have been me - tentemant to attempted murder is bad driving like that.....

And shhhhh if the authorities find out about the illegal handbag factory i have i'm buggered, possibly literally, and i don't want that happening!

Reaction score
Cue said:
Red mist would have come down if that'd have been me - tentemant to attempted murder is bad driving like that.....

It did, but what can you do? I always want to get myself as far away from people who drive blindfolded as possible.

I often think the roads would be a safer place if we all controlled the car in front of us by remote control. Like in Gran Turismo.

Reaction score
And when you crash bounce straight back onto the road with no damage done and just carry on your way. :p

Sometimes I wish dangerous drivers could see what they do through others eyes. Might make them think about what they are doing to other road users. :evil: (swear)