So what's wrong with this Trophy?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I would suggest the total lack of any information coupled with the strongish price and geography probably discourages people.

Reaction score
I agree ref lack of detail, but ref price, what would you suggest if fair in the current market?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
To gauge a fair price you need info to base that on, service history, Sachs refurbed, does it even still have them? Etc etc. Quite low miles but that is not enough to go on really.

Reaction score
Defo requires a message to the seller as to is there a service book, whats been done in the book, services/belts/sachs should be all upto date for that kind of money, looks fine in pictures.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It's a pretty niche car in terms of potential buyer numbers so the decision to include zero information will harm the chance of a sale

Not even got the number on there

Reaction score
I called the garage this am, its sold, apparently a while ago but the adverts haven't been taken down.

Reaction score
Hi, been in contact today and was told car was still for sale but it is not on the premises, asked about info ie reg number and the number on the seat and the person didn't know and I was told to ring back tomorrow, will let you all know how I get on tomorrow, I am local to the garage so will go and look at it when it is there.

Reaction score
I went to view this car about October time. the description was all wrong. It has actually done 10k more miles than stated, and it had about 2/3 previous owners instead of 1.
I took it for a test drive and to be honest, the car just seemed a bit tatty in places. the thumb grips on the steering wheel were coming off, and the windscreen wipers were making an awful noise and there was just a few more little niggly bits that I didn't like. It had a fairly good service history, but it was missing the important belt change receipt.

So I basically just walked away from it, and got myself another trophy.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Seller / garage seem like total bell ends if they can't remove an advert after selling a car and then again has the car been sold and then taken back to the garage ?

Reaction score
Hi, seen this car today and was told it's a cat d, the reg number is SW05NND and number 186.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi, seen this car today and was told it's a cat d, the reg number is SW05NND and number 186.

If you read the '186' thread it was stolen recovered which would account for the cat d listing (i think) but it's certainly done the rounds since then.

Reaction score
There's something odd going on, when I viewed this is Swansea in October the license plate was CE55 RYP, didn't get the trophy number. These are definitely the same photos as when I saw it in October. either they are 2 different cars with the same photos, or something's going on. I have a photo confirming the number plate

It's still on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-Rena...009?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4196e2acc9

Reaction score
The registration above would be for another Trophy. I'm picking SW05 up. It's immaculate, it's definitely clear it's not had any serious accident damage. I'll post photos when I collect. It's going to be very well looked after.