Site search

Reaction score
Nik, when you use the site search option the words you search for are highlighted in grey but this is hard to see against the background - may be worth changing to a darker colour?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ahh yes, this is a pet hate of mine with the phpBB styles. :x

The search code is setup to highlight using the same style as the text in the table column headings above (Author and Message) which makes no sense at all. As you generally want the table header to be a contrasting colour to the background of the table cells below, it makes it pretty impossible to find a colour for the text that stands out on both.

Aaaanyway..... i've hacked the forum code so the search results keywords now appear in bright red with a yellow highlight so they should stand out much better now :D

Cheers for pointing that one out, its something thats annoyed me but i've never got round to fixing.

hyb

Reaction score
Not sure whats happened, in Safari on a mac i can no longer see any test on cliotrophy.co.uk. It' s no problem as it works fine in Firefox, just weird:)

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
hmm, someone else PM'ed me saying they couldn't see the text the other day.......

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Seems Safari doesnt like the forum. Might be the DHTML features :?: