Site problems?

Reaction score
Is there something up with the site at the moment? Last night and this morning i've noticed some threads with time stamp errors, its also logging me out pretty regularly, and i'm not sure if its refreshing who's online properly, i'm also not sure if the PMs are working - any ideas?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cool Hand Luke said:
Is there something up with the site at the moment? Last night and this morning i've noticed some threads with time stamp errors, its also logging me out pretty regularly, and i'm not sure if its refreshing who's online properly, i'm also not sure if the PMs are working - any ideas?

Ah that's good, i'm not going mad this morning then.

Reaction score
Nope, you're not mad, there is a time code error that's caused by the host server, Nik got a message about it last night, it's causing all kinds of problems with the order of posts in threads and the "View posts since last visit" function.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hey, reading threads in a totally random order is um interesting :lol:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah we had it a long time ago, its rather annoying.

Basically the clock on the server randomly jumps a day or so ahead and then back to the correct time a few times every minute which causes havoc with the timestamps for posts and users sessions in the database.

I've raised a support ticket but other than that it's out of my hands unfortunately. :cry:

Reaction score
Is anyone finding the site a bit glitchy today? I keep getting DEBUG notices and all kinds of weird stuff.