Reaction score
You could remove the stock shocks and springs, sell them to me and then fit some lowered 182 parts :D

Reaction score
Mark Fish has some pretty cool geometry set up options - anywhere from removing the front pin and tweaking the dampers and camber through to having a fully adjustable suspension at the rear. (i think someone mayhave had the full monty done already on a trophy - possibly a forum user) The works would also involve lowering the car slightly, more so at the rear i think. Mark reconed that the car should have been lower in the first place but due to more practicle reasons for selling to the general public they kept it rather high.

Im pretty keen on getting this work done however money is being spent on freeing up a few more horses first.

Reaction score
im no chav mr!lol

mine will be the trophy with pink dice in it HAHA

Reaction score
Agree to leave it well alone, Trophy is great standard.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve at allvehicles had a lowered trophy in just recently and i did think it looked pretty good but as Cue said i wouldn't let anybody apart from M Fish fiddle with the suspension and you are then starting to talk lots of money.

Reaction score
The problem with lowering a Trophy is that you will change the amount of droop travel on the suspension (the amount by which the wheel drops from the normal position when fully jacked up), as the dampers were designed for the standard ride height. This may not be an issue, but I am convinced that part of the reason that the Trophy handles so well is because the rear droop is quite limited. Certainly reducing droop can achieve quite dramatic improvements in handling in some circumstances (I have seen limiter cables used) - but beware you need lots of droop at the front to maintain good traction.