She scrubbed up well

TRL

Reaction score
Managed to somehow drop a Zymol kit into my belongings when I left my job at Porsche last week.....so spent today applying it. Nice results I think, although God knows how a 911 buyer can pay £499 for it......total outlay today, Nish...hehe.

Attachments

• 100_0065.JPG
    100_0065.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 517
Reaction score
Car looks great!! will keep an eye out for you.

Im on the lookout for a 911 now but I wount be paying 500 quid for some Zymol!!!

Reaction score
That's an excellent shine but I ll have to stick with my £15 turtle wax from halfrauds!!

Reaction score
Bugger :oops:

Now I have seen your lovely clean and shiny car :shock: Very nice :wink:

I am forced to get out and do mine :shock: It does look a little chilly out there :-k

Got some Titanium Zymol left, Better get out there............."sorry darling the decorating will have to wait have you seen this car on the Clio Trophy web site".............. (tupw)

Reaction score
nice picture..... very shiny :)

nicely acquired Zymol by the sounds of it!

i've also moved the topic into the piccies section :wink:

TRL

Reaction score
MCoupe said:
Car looks great!! will keep an eye out for you.

Im on the lookout for a 911 now but I wount be paying 500 quid for some Zymol!!!

Talk to me if you want to sound a car out....pretty good with 911's. Incidently I started at Cooper BMW this week and got a Z4M Coupe as my company car - I feel like Wild E Coyote in a Roadrunner cartoon, picture a skatebaord propelled by a jet engine and you get the picture.....sure you can identify with that considering your current chariot Mcpe? :shock:

TRL

Reaction score
pacey said:
Nice picture :D ,

Think you need a new tax disc holder though :wink:

whats in the kit for £500 :?

Ahh yes....any suggestions for a tax disc holder as the nasty Lookers one is an issue.

The kit is in 2 parts - the dealer fit part is basically a clay bar, cleanser, activator and final wax....which has to be applied by hand and is quite sexually gratifying to apply - although yet again the neighbours called the police as some perv was fondeling his car.
Then there is the customer pack with small bottles of each application so you can keep on top of it over the next 2 years.
Kit costs the dealer £70, and then the valeter takes about 3 hours to apply it...so that will be £115 and retail for £499.....nice margin! :lol: