Reaction score
Hi,

I was driving to work this morning and the service light on my Trophy has just come on.

It isn’t actually due for a service for another 2000 miles (35,000) so I’m a bit unsure why it has come on!?

Is this something I need to get looked at? Or is the service light something that just comes on over a set period/mileage?

No other lights have come on. Apologies if this sounds like a stupid question but I’m at work now and don’t have my manual to look it up!

Cheers,

Patrick

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Do you mean the orange engine light, bottom right hand side of the display? If so it has nothing to do with the service period, it's yelling you there is a small problem somewhere, you will have to get it to a garage unless you have a diagnostic reader.

Reaction score
Hi mate,

I couldn't remember so I 've just been out to have a look.

It is the Service Light next to the Stop light that is just above the indicator arrows.

So it is at the top of that box with all the symbols in it.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm obviously having a blonde moment as i can't remember what that is :oops:

Time for someone to take a picture of the display and then everyone chip in with what the various warning lights might mean.

( i'm going to go away and search)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ok can still be a number of things but the most likely is it's something to do with the brakes so make sure your fluid is topped up and the pads and discs have all gots lots of life left, it could be that.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
there's only three lights to be wary of (not including the airbag light)

1. oil indicator - oil level low
2. Engine mgt system light - ECU reading a fault or faulty sensor (do you have a de-cat?)
3. brake warning light - a problem with the ABS, i think this shows up red though... although don't quote me on that.