Service light, abs and traction control

Reaction score
Went to start car this morning, wouldnt start first time, start sedond after I pressed in accelerrator, but,,, the service light, abs light a d traction control light have stayed on, could this just be a sensor? Any thoughts

Reaction score
This has happened to me twice once in the snow trying to get up a hill and the traction control overheated and turned itself off. After i switched it off and let it cool down the lights went out.
And the other week my battery died and when the breakdown technician started it with his power pack these lights came on again. He told me after driving it for a while it would reset it's self but when I put a new battery in they never came back on so I don't know how true that is, but anyway my problem sorted it's self out so it might be worth giving it a run.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sounds similar to a problem my Grandad had on his. It turned out to be a corroded rear light unit. Takes the covers on the rear lights and check the connections.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm sure this has come up several times isn't it something to do with the switch under the throttle? Do a search, sorry I can't on my phone, you will find some options but as I have found warning lights have many different reasons.