Reaction score
I edited your title Jzink, as it said under £8k miles, nearly gave me a bloody heart attack!

Reaction score
cheers mate, Price wise after looking at others for sale here with 4x the mileage and as a one owner car with fsh and an additional service for good measure, i am asking for offers around £11,500! I am not in a rush to sell it as I have a company car and want it to go to a good home! please call me to view it as is MINT and well looked after my number is 07973 594 151, you can view log book reciepts for every bit off work etc

Reaction score
Jznik - I note on your PistonHead advert (http://pistonheads.com/sales/140562.htm) that you have used my intellectual property without my consent. Please remove the photo of the engine bay (my photo which I own) ASAP. I have paid alot of money for Permagard to coat my engine bay to make it look like that so I am not happy you are using it to sell your car!

Thank-you in anticipation.

Reaction score
I too would appreciate you not using pics of my car to advertise your own.
Please can you remove the pictures from your pistonheads add.

Thanks

Reaction score
Could you also remove the photograph of the inside of my car that I posted on here advertising my car for sale.

Reaction score
Re photo's

Can I appologise for upsetting people by using the photos as have only just gone back on line and realise I upset anyone. I have now borrowed my dad's camera as I don't have one. You will see from my photo's my car is as good condition as the ones used and my advert was removed from piston heads and reposted with my own. Again sorry guys

Reaction score
No problem; I know you meant well. I sincerely wish you good luck with the sale.

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
artdealer said:
No offence JZ, seems my pictures are used all over Cliosport anyway - I'd need to employ a raft of lawyers to keep up with them :)

Could invest in digimarc image protection.
http://www.digimarc.com
Good if you are a professional photographer or running a business where you rely on keeping your photos safe.

Reaction score
Re: Re photo's

Jzink said:
Can I appologise for upsetting people by using the photos as have only just gone back on line and realise I upset anyone. I have now borrowed my dad's camera as I don't have one. You will see from my photo's my car is as good condition as the ones used and my advert was removed from piston heads and reposted with my own. Again sorry guys

No problem.
Good luck with sale