Seats - a resolution kind of

Reaction score
As some of you have seen from my previous posts, and those who saw my car at Trax, you'll know that i have had a few problems with my drivers seat.

Finally, Renault has pulled its finger out of its arse and the parts are on their database and i dropped the car off this morning to get said parts fitted.

Imagine my surprise to receive a call two hours after i dropped my car off from the garage. Me being optimistic thought that the car was already finished and ready for collection.

That optimism soon changed, though within 30 seconds. "We need to order more parts for your car, the good news is it won't cost you as it's covered under warranty. However, the parts won't be here until Friday" ](*,)

Seat adjustment and runners are being replaced - exactly what I told them needing doing when they had the car in the last 2 times.

As i'm going away on business this afternoon, i've left the car with them until Friday.

Here's hoping they have replaced the right parts, my car returns in one piece and that it's as dirty as it was when i dropped the car off this morning. :roll:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
another instance of a car manufacturer using the adade " you pay peanuts you get monkeys" sounds like they may have switched to brazil nuts though as these people at least called you to tell you bad news rather than give you car back saying "its all fixed" only for you to find they just took it for a test run. w4nkers