Reaction score
I'm looking to get some more of the trophy stickers that are on the bottom of the seat frame.

Anyone know who can make them? My one is looking tatty, I don't want to remove it as its a nice touch to the car

Reaction score
Trophy No.
There was talk that they were actually available from Renault but personally think that was bullshit but I suppose it's worth a shout as I don't think there is an other option.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I will get on the case as i fancy a new Trophy logo for my seats.

I know you can get the Chassis number / vin sticker that sits in the door sill.
I will be getting one of these as mine has totally worn away.

I have a good contact at Renault UK who has been more than helpful so will call them today

Reaction score
There no chance you'll ever get a numbered plaque if that what you're on about, and I'm speaking from expierence.

Reaction score
Lets face it, if you can't get hold of one its not exactly going to take long / cost alot to get a vehicle graphics company to knock one up is it? You could get a copy of the OE one made and just stick it over the top if your current plaque is tatty!

Reaction score
After many phone calls to JT at RSUK they agreed to send me one for my first trophy, when it finally came it was a soft plastic rubbery type thing, I was so disappointed I didn't even bother to put it on.

Reaction score
You've got more chance of me sprouting a 3rd from my elbow then ever getting a new one, and sticking a decal over the exsisting one is just going to look gash.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'll see what I can knock up.

I work with 3D CAD all day.
Sheet metal company beside me.
Company laser etcher.

Should be fun.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I got an e-mail back regarding this ....................

Dear Mr M R*******

I write further to our conversations in connection with your Clio Sport Trophy, and the part that you are trying to source.

Thank you for sending me the images of the plaque showing the build number and other details of your limited edition Clio. As promised, I have made some enquires about the possibility of providing a replacement plaque as a spare part, as yours is lifting away from the seat where it is positioned.

I am sorry for the delay in coming back to you on this, I have been attempting to gather the correct information. Unfortunately, I have now received confirmation that this part is not available, either as a stand alone piece or even as part of the whole seat assembly.

I appreciate that this will be disappointing for you, and I am sorry that I have not been able to provide you with a more positive response. Should you have any other queries I may be able to assist you with, please call me on 0844 3350000.

Kind Regards

Reaction score
Marc,

Any details with the chassis no/VIN sticker on the door sill/b pillar? As in any info towards how to get one? My local dealer from past experience isn't good at getting uncommon parts lol.

Mines starting to wear an fade away.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Marc,

Any details with the chassis no/VIN sticker on the door sill/b pillar? As in any info towards how to get one? My local dealer from past experience isn't good at getting uncommon parts lol.

Mines starting to wear an fade away.

Hi There Keith,

You must be able to read minds.
I walked into Renault last week and asked to order one up and they said the sticker was £78.00 and that i would need to fill out a form and then get a Police traffic officer to fill it out also and have it stamped and then get my car booked into renault for them to fit one sticker.

Well i knew for a fact that the above was total pi$$ for the following reasons.

1, Spoke to Renault UK about this and the sticker I'm wanting replaced is NOT the vin / Chassis sticker.
2, Spoke to another Renault Dealer and they said the sticker was only about £18
3, Went into the scottish H/Q for road traffic police and the officer laughed at me saying that not one officer or station would fill out the form as its not an official police form, The car does not have any questions about its identity, He said they would only get involved is the car was stolen or the car details where stolen.
4, Dealer where i went to order it says they need to cut the sticker out and sent it away and a replacement will take anything from 3 to 5 months.

So today i was back on the phone to Renault UK and they are going to supply me with a full part number and price for the sticker below.
She even said that she would order it for me at my dealer to save me having to deal with this trumpet and what makes it worse he has worked in that dealer for over 20 years.

Im hoping i will have the full answer in the next 7 working days.

The sticker in question is below with the black arrows.

IDSticker.gif

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Will keep you updated mate, Just waiting to hear back.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Got This Today

Dear Mr M R*********

Thank you for your email from earlier this week, and for sending the photograph confirming which sticker you are looking to replace.

I have been advised that this sticker is applied to the vehicle when it docks in the UK at our Import Centre. As such, I have passed the image to our team there and I am just awaiting some feedback about whether it can be replicated.

I will chase them again at the beginning of next week and will update you as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any other queries, please call me on 0844 3350000 or email me.

Kind Regards