Seat belt height adjustment ????

Reaction score
At the risk of asking an embarrassing question, can this be done and if so how ?. Tried to do all of the usual things and it wouldn't budge .

Thanks.

Reaction score
trophyfan said:
At the risk of asking an embarrassing question, can this be done and if so how ?. Tried to do all of the usual things and it wouldn't budge .

Thanks.

Not an embarrassing question at all mate, I have the same problem.

I came to the conclusion they must be fixed due to the size of the front seats

Or maybe I'm just hiding from the fact that something is broken on my car lol :wink:

Reaction score
Thanks Dave. Sounds like they are fixed :cry: . I looked on the passenger side to see if my side is broken and it's exactly the same. There are also some holes in the piece of trim that would slide with the fixing bolt so I'm thinking that Renault have also not fitted the button that you would press to release the mounting point.

Will have to move my seat back a notch to see if that helps !.

Rob.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
they are fixed, i spent about a month when i bought the car wondering how thy moved then took the cover off and found they didn't!

Reaction score
Thanks Cue ....... mystery solved.

Would have been good if Renault had added a 'Trophy' specific owners manual !!! :cry:

Reaction score
They could have at least fitted a different bit of trim around where its bolted on.

With it having the long hole, it's no wonder people think the seatbelt should slide up and down.

Cheap skates :lol: