Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thought I'd post here as well as CS because it seems a lot of Trophy owners have this system.

NB: the first graph is power, the second is torque.

A couple of months ago after being fed up of the standard tail pipes, no noise, and a general sense of being slightly resitricted at higher revs, I decided to look for an exhaust.

I wanted a sportier note than the standard lifeless set up, but I want anything that would give me a head ache or turn heads at every moment. So I landed on the RS192

I was slightly sceptical about their claimed 10bhp increase, but I thought 'eh, nothing to loose'. If I gained anything I'd be happy.

Not long after having the system fitted I couldn't shake the feeling that it DID seem to pull a bit stronger! I kept telling myself it was just the noise in my head, but everytime I showed it some enthusiasm it would suprise me!

So heres the RR results.
(I know the runs were on different dates, but the last time I was there it seemed to show consistency, being accurate for different figures of different cars)..

Flywheelpower.jpg

Torque.jpg

Reaction score
Looks like decents results there.

I noticed the increase in power / torque straight away when the standard exhaust got the chop! Personally I think the extra torque is the most noticeable thing about it.

I'm really pleased with buying an RS192 and it seems more people are choosing this system now too.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Im impressed with mine too. The fitment is excellent and I managed to get the tail pipes lined up perfectly in the rear bumper cut-outs without packing the exhaust mounts with nuts, pipe etc, this should be expected with any aftermarket exhaust but we all know its not the case. Customer service is excellent too as I had a new centre section sent to me under warranty not long ago as the old one had a defect weld, I was very pleased with that.

My Results...

Standard engine...

RSTuning2001.jpg

ITG Maxogen
Scorpion RS192 (Full System)...

RSTuning10012.jpg

The first run was the one before the remap which you can roughly compare between the power run from a standard engine. There is a difference of 8.5bhp and 10 ft/lb torque.

keo

Reaction score
How loud is it aucky? How are you finding the whiteline arb too?

Reaction score
Unless its done on the same day, back to back, without any changes in rr calibration/humidity/temp whatsoever, your graphs prove absolutely nothing im afraid. Im not being a ballbag, thats just fact.

Its a nice exhaust, but doesnt give 8.5bhp. Unless your original one was fubar'd.

Reaction score
TBH i cant fault mine. Really like the sound, build quality and fitment on mine is fine. Although I am having dificulty getting it to seal fully on the decat i have just put on?really annoying!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sir_Dave said:
Unless its done on the same day, back to back, without any changes in rr calibration/humidity/temp whatsoever, your graphs prove absolutely nothing im afraid. Im not being a ballbag, thats just fact.

Its a nice exhaust, but doesnt give 8.5bhp. Unless your original one was fubar'd.
I know I know, thats why I put in the little disclaimer about accuracy lol.
Still, It does seem to pull a little bit better and yes, my old was was blowing slightly at the time.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
keo said:
How loud is it aucky? How are you finding the whiteline arb too?
De-catted with the rear of the car stripped out, its still fine for daily use in my eyes. The only time it gets a bit much is at about 4krpm, booms a bit.
Whiteline - awesome.