Reaction score
Hey people,

i have been looking around for a while regarding an exhaust replacement for my 182 and have settled on the rs 192. After reading many good reports from users on here and listening and watching youtube clips of them when fitted its seems like a good option.

Will be going for the full de-cat version to maximize the chance of a power increase.
I have e-mailed the address on the http://www.rs192.co.uk/page1.htm website but have had nothing back.......

Does anyone have a phone number or any experience dealing with this company? If so, good bad or otherwise?

Thanks for any comments

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'll get you the email address when I'm home.
Mine took a while, they are made in batches I think so I had to wait a while for mine. I was given a postage refund for having to put up with the wait though :)

Reaction score
you'll love it.
sounds lovely with a Cat burbels just a little and has a lovely lower subtle tone, and without a cat its abit louder, and shouts when you put your foot down.
I personally hate really loud farty exhaust like cherry bomb back box things, but RS192 doesn't sound like that apparently. I live with four others two of which are girls, and they all have said they know when i drive past from the tone, which i get abit funny about, i often ask does it sound chavvy? but no everyone i speak to says no its not a chavy noise, its shouty yes but not a cheap noise.
For me personally if your gonna make a car a shout at people, it has shout from both the engine and the back end, and with a V6 airbox and a scoripion, I've feel achieved this, the induction noise is very very deep and loud as the car approaches and the system sounds lovely as the car goes past. Job done, the standard sound is so disappointing, but i hate the idea of a Yozza its just to much for me.

in terms of customer service amazing had the system in the post within 2 days and in my hands in a week. :D god times all round.

Reaction score
thats great mate, thanks a lot for everyones input. If it wasnt already a definate, it sure is now!