Sarratt, Herts - 13:30 21/07/06

Reaction score
T23PHY said:
KD05 *** - spotted you just approaching the roundabout by Sarratt. I was driving the blue 197

Twas I :)

Saw you car whilst in the Renault garage (I was getting a touch up pen) thought to myself I'm sure T23 is on the forum. So logged on to check, only to find you had beat me to it with the spotted post!

Test driving a 197 were you, (first one I have seen on the road in fact). You thinking of changing then?

Reaction score
Neophyte said:
T23PHY said:
KD05 *** - spotted you just approaching the roundabout by Sarratt. I was driving the blue 197

Twas I :)

Saw you car whilst in the Renault garage (I was getting a touch up pen) thought to myself I'm sure T23 is on the forum. So logged on to check, only to find you had beat me to it with the spotted post!

Test driving a 197 were you, (first one I have seen on the road in fact). You thinking of changing then?

alright fella. one of the salesman who works there used to work with me and when i was down there being nosey yesterday at the showroom model he said to me i could have a test drive.

So out of curiousity I accepted. No way i will sell the Trophy for it though it was quite good I still prefer the Trophy at the moment

Reaction score
T23PHY said:
alright fella.... No way i will sell the Trophy..

I thought it would be a "just out of interest" drive once I knew you owned T23.

I parked next to you at the garage, then commented to one of the salesman about (trophysmall) (trophysmall) being two a penny round here :wink:

The mini boxing gloves over the rear view mirror made me smile :)