Samsung D900

Reaction score
Samsung D900 - Slimmest Slide phone on the market

3 months old. has a few very light surface scratches at the very top of the phone - tried taking pictures of them but they are that light that they do not show.

Includes box, charger, usb cable, cd manual and i am also including a 512MB Kingston memory card.

Phone is unlocked to all networks.

Looking for £140 inc next day delivery.

Reaction score
I've never sold a phone in my life, my mum just got my Samsung 600 hand-me-down!

Reaction score
ah well i fancied a change of phone 3 months into my contract so with a bit of wheeling and dealing have managed to do it :D

easily bored me :wink:

Reaction score
Hi Steve,

Just got an Orbit myself (mainly because o2 are offering free sat nav software - although it's on backorder at the mo) so do you have the sat nav software and is it shite?

I'm still undecided on it at the mo, it's a nice piece of kit, but I sort of miss being able to send a text one handed.

Reaction score
chiefbadger said:
Hi Steve,

Just got an Orbit myself (mainly because o2 are offering free sat nav software - although it's on backorder at the mo) so do you have the sat nav software and is it shite?

I'm still undecided on it at the mo, it's a nice piece of kit, but I sort of miss being able to send a text one handed.

It's good, I was a bit dubious at first becuase I'm a Mac person and this is Bill Gates software (Windows Mobile).

CoPilot works really well, as I said in an earlier post, I got the Orbit after a guy I'm working with told me about the CoPilot software on his Exec. I went to look at the Exec and saw the Orbit and the fact it's the only phone PDA on the market with a built in GPS receiver, it's great, I didn't know the way to my girlfriends parents house the other day and just put it in walk mode and found a really good short-cut that even my girlfirend didn't know about.

It comes with the software free with a certain contract (over £50 a month) and the cradle to mount it in the car and car charger etc. The good thing is, you've always got it on you so you can find the way whatever car you're in. It can update live from the internet too, to re-route you around traffic jams, no car system at any price can do this!

If you don't want the Sat-Nav though I would deffo wait for the iPhone, it looks the nuts.

Reaction score
P.S Being able to write a text with a pen (it recognises handwriting) or a proper keyboard far outweighs one-handed operation. You find yourself running out of characters really quickly and sending it as an e-mail instead which doesn't cost anything either.

Reaction score
Thriller said:
**** sake, i want one ot those! :x

nothing to get excited about really - yes it's the slimmest slide phone on the market, but battery life is appauling, menu's are a bit annoying and predictive text has the memory of a goldfish - add a word to dictionary, next time you try to type it again and it's forgotten it :roll:

that said i've been happy enough with it, probably more disappointed that it hasn't lived up to my previous Samsung D500 and D600

Reaction score
Phone arrived yesterday, but I'm a complete techno moron so just taking a while to get used to it. I went for it specifically because of the Copilot software, but being o2, it's not in stock at the mo.

having changed from my old d600 (what's the deal with copying you on phones!) it just feels a bit less user friendly, but as I say it could just be that I'm a spaz.

Reaction score
chiefbadger said:
Phone arrived yesterday, but I'm a complete techno moron so just taking a while to get used to it. I went for it specifically because of the Copilot software, but being o2, it's not in stock at the mo.

having changed from my old d600 (what's the deal with copying you on phones!) it just feels a bit less user friendly, but as I say it could just be that I'm a spaz.

It does take some getting used to, more of a PDA that is also a phone than a phone with extra functions.