Reaction score
That was my first thought! Only the front r/s was like this, the passengers looked fine, im planning a rebuild anyway, what like do the rear dampers last? There quite rusty too.

Reaction score
I'd replace the rears with a set of Koni adjustables, mine were all rusty and the Konis are the best mod I've done to the Trophy.

Reaction score
Thanks for that, can you point me in the right direction for where to get a set? Cheers.

Reaction score
I need some front new springs, is there anywhere I can get the normal yellow eibach springs or do I have to change? My suspension goes in tomorrow and I've just noticed it by taking it off one of the springs has broken but I want to replace the pair.
cheers

Reaction score
Colin @ wests actually not Adam, I think Adams Renault Wolverhampton! They're both known for sorting our reasonable parts over on cliosport!

Reaction score
Looks like one of my dampers has given up!

Just to check before I beg, borrow or buy it's 182 Cup dampers that will fit the Trophy while I have the Sachs re-furbed?

It's managed nearly 3 years and 14k since BG did them! which seems pretty good!

Cheers Pete

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah that's right, it's the cup ones you need. 14k? I hope mine last longer than that or ill need them refurbed again before Christmas!

Reaction score
My first rebuilt was done at BG, lasted 20months and 35k, nearside that failed both times! Wondering how long my cornering force rebuild will last!!

Reaction score
I just had mine done at cornering force so I hope they last longer than that or ill be rather annoying after paying out all that for a refurb. They should come with a warrenty of some discription so you don't need to shell out all the time.

Reaction score
think its more based on condition than miles or time

Pretty much this, when they've failed I send them for a rebuild! My last one from BG Motorsport lasted 30,000 miles ish! Some guys have only managed 8,000 ,depends on condition and how you drive I think!