Reaction score
Ok seeing as the car will just be track orientated once finished i've decided to sell the stock dampers.

2 Fully refurb'd and unpinned Trophy Dampers, when refurb'd they were cleaned up and primed with acid etch, re-sprayed in silver and also laquered. The top hole has also been modified to allow camber changes.

Also 2 used rear dampers, one was new in Jan 2009 the other was new 2008.

These will fit any cup packed 182, i'm led to beleive these are some of the best dampers available for road use on a clio.

I'm looking for £750 collected for the set. (top mounts and springs not included)

please bear in mind these were refurb'd by BG Motorsport on the 30th of April 2009 at a cost of £421.44

Chris

Trophy%20Dampers.jpg

Trophy%20Dampers%202.jpg

Reaction score
(offtopic)
Hey chris is that a picture of your car at brands hatch rs day in the performance French cars mag?
Looks very stripped out!

Reaction score
shiftspark said:
(offtopic)
Hey chris is that a picture of your car at brands hatch rs day in the performance French cars mag?
Looks very stripped out!

Yeah that's mine :D That was early days though, more has gone since then :D

Wait until i've finished the winter rebuild, there'll be nothing in the car that isn't 100% needed.

Still no idea what it will weigh, but i'd like to break 900kg's, although that could be tricky with the full cage+ extras

Chris