amm

Reaction score
i have just had the pin that stops you adjusting the Sach damper removed and i must say that it makes a difference from the standard renault setting as you can go quite a bit harder than the standard setting so this should make a difference when i am on my next track day

Reaction score
Amm, how many setting are there?

I was told there was about 40, with it leaving the factory on setting 20?

Did you mark the original setting, before you started playing?

Reaction score
566666_D25314K_1.jpg

Cost ya!

:wink:

Reaction score
sm_wrc said:
Just drill it out.

Shall I come round and do it?

:p
You may find it hard to drill the pin out as it harder than what's around it :wink:

Reaction score
sm_wrc said:
Good effort Neal/Andy!

Had it on full yet?

:D
Yes :wink: still not is good as your Leda's but changes the car just need to get it on track and play around with it

Reaction score
You'll be fitting a set of these to yours next?

Just need to find adjustable rears now.

Reaction score
sm_wrc said:
You'll be fitting a set of these to yours next?

Just need to find adjustable rears now.
No mate selling up for something cheaper or a Ex Clio cup racer and as for the adjustable rears next time we see you :wink:

amm

Reaction score
7MAT said:
Amm, how many setting are there?

I was told there was about 40, with it leaving the factory on setting 20?

Did you mark the original setting, before you started playing?
there are 42 setings and yes we did mark them up beffor we ajusted them i you come up to staffs i know a man that can :wink: :wink: :wink:

Reaction score
The pins are there for a very good reason. You guys think you can set up a car better than the Renaultsport engineers. :lol: :lol: :lol: You'd probably start modding a 599 after a week of ownership, put Leda's on it and wire batteries up to the magnetorheological dampers so they're constantly bouncing you across the road!

Reaction score
Steve said:
The pins are there for a very good reason. You guys think you can set up a car better than the Renaultsport engineers. :lol: :lol: :lol: You'd probably start modding a 599 after a week of ownership, put Leda's on it and wire batteries up to the magnetorheological dampers so they're constantly bouncing you across the road!

^^^^^^^^^
:lol: :lol:

Everything can be improved?

amm

Reaction score
Steve said:

renault pined the dampers for the best compromise for road driving and track driving sach designed the dampers to be ajustable for a reason so that you can adjust them for road and track driving and not for a compromise