Reaction score
Spotted a fellow Trophy owner at Mallory on Sat, unfortunatley it was while I was trying to repair a snapped coolant hose so I didn't get a chance to pop over for a chat.

Anyone?

Steve

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep that was me. Didn't take the 5 because of the weather and the T wasn't looking her best either after an hour spent lost with no map and a dead phone in several downpours. I did wander over several times but like you say there were always several bums sticking out from the engine bay. Think you had got it sorted just as I was leaving, got fed up of getting wet.

Reaction score
Lads I can only apologise, especially to you Hoolio as I was really looking forward to a catch up.

The car snapped a coolant hose joiner and it was a pig to sort out. However once sorted I put on a decent show in the afternoon. Everyone seemed pretty impressed with it which was nice.

Next year Hoolio your getting strapped in the seat for a few laps, its a promise :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
No problem, I could see you were busy and didn't need anyone giving you the "whatya doin?" speel. I will hold you to the ride as I've been reading that once you got it sorted you were showing some serious cars a fresh pair of heels :)
How did the refurbed dampers fair?
Matt you should have come over, I spent most of the time in the car sheltering from the rain swearing quietly at it. :)

Reaction score
Mate the dampers were spot on, couldn't believe how much traction I was getting considering the conditions and the power output. I still haven't got an LSD but that didn't stop me sailing round the outside of cars, or out accelerating some of the 4WD boys. Heres a pic of me whizzing round the outside of an R26 :lol:

HaswellChasing.jpg

I've got other pics as well but for some reason there being cropped by the forum and I'm not sure how to resize them? I did ask admin at the beginning of the year but no one ever replied.

Yeah Matt you should of popped over for a chat as well, I must of spoke to over 100 people about the car. I did feel bad at one point as one lad started asking me what number the car was and I was busy struggling like mad to remove the offending coolant joiner without burning myself and he literally got "Number 54" and that was it. I did look for him later but he was no where to be seen. So apologies if he reads this.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
You need to load them on to photobucket resize to about 75% using their software copy the URL and then they should fit.

Reaction score
StevieH said:
Mate the dampers were spot on, couldn't believe how much traction I was getting considering the conditions and the power output. I still haven't got an LSD but that didn't stop me sailing round the outside of cars, or out accelerating some of the 4WD boys. Heres a pic of me whizzing round the outside of an R26 :lol:

Are you sure he wasnt doing you on the inside??? :wink: lol

Reaction score
This ones my favourite, it show what a little bit of boost in 3rd gear does to Mark Fish springs and koni dampers :lol:

DSC01083-1.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I saw that one amongst the collections posted on the other side, Unreal.