Reaction score
The steering wheel in my Trophy has begun to melt and I'm considering my options.

I'd prefer to stick with a Renault wheel so that I can retain the cruise control functionality so re-covering is one option, but at the same time I'd prefer a smaller wheel.

I'm aware that the 197/200 wheel doesn't fit but what about that of the RS Twingo; would it fit and is it smaller than that of the 182?

Cheers,
Hoz.

Reaction score
There's a thread running about this on the renaultsport forum, think they're waiting for RUK to reply, I'll post it up if there's an answer

Reaction score
From what I'm hearing and reading, it will fit but as the control systems are different the airbags wouldn't work. Not sure about the Cruise control functionality though.

Hoz.

Reaction score
Cue said:
i don't care about the airbag - the CC is a deal breaker though....

I'm with you on that one Cue. I remember seeing a steering wheel with four buttons on
a while ago, that could maybe be wired up to take the CC, but I can't remember where I saw it now! Sods law!

Jay

Reaction score
Funny my steering wheel has just started melting over the past few weeks. The right thumb grip is also coming away.

PS. the shocks are going in for a refurb next week (car is about to reach 50k).... it never ends!