Reaction score
Hi Cue,

It looks like you have to be a member to view it - any chance of posting a one liner as to what the offer is then i'll decide if its worth registering or not.

Many thanks.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It doesn't cost anything to sign on, though i'm not that site's greatest fan.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it's difficult to post it as the thread is a few pages long and has bits of info all through it...

Surmising though:

5 people = £50 discount on standard cost
10 people = £100 discount.

Standard cost varies depending on car (197 would be £345, still waiting on confirmation of cost for Trophys)

Cost doesn't include a session on the RR - he'd throw it in if we get to 10 though. So this isn't a Live Map.

We're up to 4 people and it's not been running long.

Reaction score
Thanks Cue ............... tempted but need to do my brakes first - could be this weekend - need to buy my first Haynes manual in years !! :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sorry to be negative but with 10+ people this is not going to be a custom map with or without the rr so i'm assuming it's going to be a generic type map developed by RS which is the same one that Angelworks use which tbh was not really worth what i paid.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm getting the same feeling Julz - although Paul has now said he'll throw in a RR session if 5 sign up it's still going to be an off the shelf map not a custom map. :(