Reaction score
Hi peeps, need some info and advice

going to the ring in july with the trophy and i need to ask anyone whos taken theirs what i should know, what set up did they use and did anything break while on the trip.
All advice would be greatly appreciated, i have a MarkFish set up at mo running 2Deg at front with std Konis on rear.
as the ring has a lot of fast corners i thought that may be something like 1.8 would suit the track better.
Ideas?

Marl:)

Reaction score
Cheers Dave,
how hard do you run your rear adjustable konis and if youve done the ring in yours , what was it like.
all the best
Marl
P.S. your not far from me in the Stoke as im in GX:)

Reaction score
Ha ha, was a bit wet when i went round!!

IMG_7752_J.jpg

Had 3 weeks worth of camping gear in the boot as well, which certainly didnt help the old lap times :p

Unfortunately, i still have the normal Trophy dampers on the rear, so re: the Konis id really just leave it as you have it for fast road - the 'ring really is just like a bumpy oldd country road, certainly not smooth like UK tracks!!

Reaction score
Your suspension will be great at the ring. I've been a couple of times with my Trophy before I had the full Mark Fish setup. Unfortunately I haven't been back with the current setup but its the reason I got the suspension done. If you are looking to try anything else I would recommend trying the Whiteline ARB. The T rolled a lot at the ring but it handled really well with -2 degrees and the Whiteline.
I would start with your current settings and then try stiffening a bit at a time. I have the revalved koni's and they might go too stiff for the ring but I'm not sure about standard.
I would say decent tyres are the main thing really. I don't remember working the brakes 'too' hard.

Last edited: