Reaction score
If you notice, he's no longer banned but chooses not to frequent the site since the EVO article where his very car (No.002) was beaten by Hazzer's well-ragged Trophy!

One little pop about the Teggy and 'poof' gone. I'm about to beat his post count too, which is no mean feat in five months when his actual job is forum botherer.

Reaction score
My hubby gets evo - would like to have a nosey at that - do you know what edition? I don't like to slag people but the arguments were getting very tiring indeed, so I'm glad we can all chat/debate/post random crap in peace!!

WTG for the post count too steve! :D

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
its from 3 issues back - erm issue 94 maybe, something like that. they did a big feature on the best FWD car of all time - trophy v golf v williams v integra etc. williams held its own but lost out to trophy as best hatchback of all time, even if the actual fwd verdict was dodgy.

Reaction score
Interestingly, just went back in to my fathers Autocar back issue mine to read up on the Integra. They tested it against the Fiat Coupe Turbo, and the Fiat (narrowly) won!

PS a chap at my work took his Integra to the Nurburgring recently, and crashed it into the barrier.

Quite apart from apparently having to pay for armco repairs, :oops: he now has a white Integra with some clearly second-hand red and black panels on it. Poor sod. :cry:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Johnnytheboy said:
Interestingly, just went back in to my fathers Autocar back issue mine to read up on the Integra. They tested it against the Fiat Coupe Turbo, and the Fiat (narrowly) won!

PS a chap at my work took his Integra to the Nurburgring recently, and crashed it into the barrier.

Quite apart from apparently having to pay for armco repairs, :oops: he now has a white Integra with some clearly second-hand red and black panels on it. Poor sod. :cry:

lol, best handling car my arse..... :lol:

Day

Reaction score
Secret girly section is by invitation only.
Pictures are required before access is given.
Fully clothed or naked (not bothered) to the usual address please... :twisted:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Day said:

i'm getting to know you a bit now Day, this seems to be a theme, lol :roll:

need a moderator for this section?

Reaction score
Day said:

I see, I don't have the usual address - shall i just start a thread? :roll: :roll:

Reaction score
trophychick said:
Day said:

I see, I don't have the usual address - shall i just start a thread? :roll: :roll:
(tup)

Reaction score
Another girlie here, and a very happy Trophy owner living near high Wycombe.

There are some great roads in the Chlterns to test the Exaltos!

Reaction score
TracyC said:
Another girlie here, and a very happy Trophy owner living near high Wycombe.

There are some great roads in the Chlterns to test the Exaltos!

Well, Hellooo

What's with the balloons coming out of your car? Was it a present?

Reaction score
It was a present for my 25th from my (wonderful!) other half.

He had a Subaru Impreza at the time, insurance was a killer, so got rid of the Scooby and bought a Clio Trophy, we shared it for a while and now he now has a Forrester.

Think I must have been a very good girl that year!

Taking the Trophy for a drive at the weekend, will be on M40 and M25 towards Kent - keep your eyes peeled.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol, i bought 274 as a present for the other half but I made the mistake of driving it back from the steelers..... thought better of giving it to her and so I sold my 330 and she kept hers :)

Reaction score
That's funny, is it true the 330's have shocking throttle response?

Tracy - I'll be winging around the M25 on Saturday morning and afternoon on my way to and from the Permagard place, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
mine did as it was the auto - a second (at least) delay between warp speed and initial instruction to plot the course :p

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
That's funny, is it true the 330's have shocking throttle response?

Tracy - I'll be winging around the M25 on Saturday morning and afternoon on my way to and from the Permagard place, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

The 330 is not so bad - it's got a heavier feel to the pedal which masks the nimbleness. It is a good all-rounder. But not as good as the Trophy to drive (the Renault dealer had to ask me a few times if I was sure I wanted to trade it in...). Their loss!

Cheers
O.