Reaction score
What is the most amount of miles you have ever got out of one tank of Fun Juice in your Trophy's?

I have driven like an absloute saint for a week in a quest to find out. . . .
And considering i do a lot of stop-start journeys with my work, i think i have done quite well. But before i reveal all, i know i must have been eclipsed by another of you Trophy owners!

I use Optimax by the way! Never anything else for my Tomato Car.

So lets see your figures! :D

Reaction score
I drive 200 miles a day for work and if I take it easy I can get over 400 miles to a tank and thats with Tesco 99Ron Super.

If I drive it like I stole it on a daily basis I'm lucky to get about 260.

Reaction score
I managed to get 13 MPG out of mine early one recent Sunday :twisted: , so I don't think that tank would qualify :evil:

hyb would know where - Charleton Horethorne to Sherborne B road.

Reaction score
Just finished a tank and got about 355 miles and I don't think I've ever gotten better. Having the 40mph restrictions on the M1 have certainly helped :wink:

Reaction score
320 odd - no way I could do a whole tank driving like a saint, I just don't have it in me!

Reaction score
See. And there was me thinking my 385 was good only to have my honours stolen from underneath me by Hyb!!! lol :lol:

I think there would be a few more miles to be squeezed out on a long motorway run, but im still not sure i'd get to 420. Thats good going. (trophysmall)

Driving like a sain has been one of the Hardest personal challenges i have ever done. Keeping the leash on the beast was a Nightmare. :evil:

All i can say ladies and gent, is that im glad it's over now. And i hope that none of us ever have to go through such a horrible time again. :cry:

Amen.

hyb

Reaction score
It was all motorway :)

I know the road Johnytheboy, I believe its called Deadmans Hill, can't think why! :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
425 was my best - the only time i ever ran out of petrol as the gauge said 48 miles to fuelling n' all. then it just died. feckin computers!

my worst on normal roads and not track was 198 for a full tank. this was the other week when I had my GnR cd on. Not good listening to music when your driving me thinks.

Reaction score
This is strange, but I have a feeling Cue is going to post next and write something about 425 being his best and running out of fuel. And Guns and Roses...

Reaction score
trophy27 said:
trophy27 wrote:
I drive 200 miles a day for work...

Yeah I live in Worcester and travel to Northampton for work, not for too much longer though.

That's impressive, I thought my 50 miles a day was good going, I bet you're glad for the Recaro's. That's 48,000 miles a year! You're going to need an engine re-build in 2-3 years.

There was a glitch in the matrix earlier with posts going in before previously posted ones, but someones sorted it out and ruined my fun.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
stevegunnis said:
There was a glitch in the matrix earlier with posts going in before previously posted ones, but someones sorted it out and ruined my fun.

Yeah, for some reason some peoples posts are appearing as posted on tomorrows date. I've sorted them out so far though I think. Pretty major bug, someones probably playing with the clock on the server :roll:

Reaction score
i got 442 miles from a tank over the last two weeks. Didn't tak eit above 3krpm and never over 60. It was very boring and i will never be doing it again. But did average about 39.6 mpg.
But this week i have been mostly driving fast and have got it back to 27mpg which is more like it, haha

Reaction score
this thread makes me very jealous. never seen over 300 in the last 8000 miles.

Reaction score
hyb said:
420 when I had mine :)

( Posted from a mobile device )

How come you got rid of the Trophy?

I got 49mpg on a 80 mile trip today. :D Happy is an understatement!