G

I've recently had my dampers re-furbished with BG Motorsport and had them fitted earlier this week. I know the ride is firm, but I certainly don't remember it being this harsh; I can feel even the tiniest of bumps in the road and it's bone shaking to say the least.

Another thing I've noticed, and this is quite tough to describe so bear with me; is that when cornering I'm getting a sort of 'vacant' feel in the steering and a slight wobbly sensation. Could that be tyre pressure? On the whole the car just doesn't feel as tight as it used to.

I've also fitted four new PS3s and replaced the bottom ball joints in the last month; so any ideas as to what could be causing the above would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Rhod

ps. I've actually been a member here for 3 years as Rhod_399 but for whatever reason that username doesn't work anymore, so I've re-registered under this name.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have sent you a PM regarding your account.

Ben

G

eljeffo64 said:
Did you reset the geo/ alignment after all the front end refurb??

Not yet, I may get it done tomorrow if I have time.

Reaction score
The wobble could be the ps3s?

I still think they're not a patch on pe2s. Definately more play under heavy cornering imo although i'm used to them now.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm not convinced either. I only have them on the back but it certainly seems less settled back there..

Reaction score
Mine didnt feel to great post refurb, got the geo done and its brilliant now :D

G

Thanks for the replies.

Can anyone recommend somewhere in South Wales that can set up the geometry?