Reaction score
Trophy No.
...........briefly spoke to Ben today and my dampers are being returned - he did sound mega busy so didn't have much time to enquire about the problems i've been experiencing recently. He did say that 1 of the dampers had less oil than the other (never seen any leaks :shock: ) which may explain why the car has felt unstable and also all over the road under heavy breaking.

Also decided to fit some compbrake top mounts which I bought on the cheap so hoping this will freshen up the T somewhat. Wondering after having these fitted and driving it again whether the back will feel 'loose' and need a freshen up with some new dampers!

Reaction score
Do the lower wishbones, or at least the ball joints and get the geometry done after, worth doing the lot if you've refurbed the shocks.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks, yeah have already replaced the ball joints.

Just toying with camber bolts before geo setup.

Reaction score
Recommended, put them on mine - neg 2 degs and 10 mins toe out workks great - just got home from another sunny trackday here and it was sublime with the set up ( as usual) - got to love these cars :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
eljeffo64 said:
Recommended, put them on mine - neg 2 degs and 10 mins toe out workks great - just got home from another sunny trackday here and it was sublime with the set up ( as usual) - got to love these cars :)

You lucky thing!!

I cannot wait for my first track day, will be very exciting once setup I hope!