Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
milfordkong said:
Wanted to say cheers to Asim for sorting me out with an original Renault Splitter, hope you're happy wiith your new Carbon Ktec mate...

Everyones a winner!

Cheers again.
Andy

Asim's giving 7Mat a race for his money on who owns the most customized Trophy.....lol

Reaction score
milfordkong said:
Wanted to say cheers to Asim for sorting me out with an original Renault Splitter, hope you're happy wiith your new Carbon Ktec mate...

No problemo. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Hope you're happy with it.
I've always wanted the carbon lip. Just got to get my mechanics (dad and his mate) to fit it on now.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just been checking the K-Tec site for their CF one and can't find :? Have they stopped doing them and if so does anyone else do one?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ah, in the services section not products, of course :?

Cheers :lol:

Day

Reaction score
asim said:
I've heard there's a bit of drilling involved with the carbon one. :?

At least if you drill it yourself it'll be fitted properly :lol:

Reaction score
Aye mine came off couple of weeks ago and have decided to leave it off especially after some gutter leper tried to remove the half broken one from my car.

I can only assume the gutter leper in full Henry Lloyd attire was of the belief that it would simply come off by pulling it!! O no a screw!! So the gutter leper ended up with a bit of shiny plastic. MORON.