Reaction score
Just priced a pair of struts for the hatch and was told that they retail for £225 per strut according to Reno! They are of course shorter than the standard ones because of the V6 spoiler. Indeed, the part number for the struts is the same as for those fitted to the V6. Any one else got some recent examples of truly stupid spare part prices for the Trophy?

Reaction score
The washer blank caps on the Trophy are apparently ridiculously expensive for what they are! Renaultsport should know how much they are as he recently priced some up!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
trophy380 said:
The washer blank caps on the Trophy are apparently ridiculously expensive for what they are! Renaultsport should know how much they are as he recently priced some up!

£180 with VAT for two bits of plastic! Joy.

Plus its £120 or something for the front splitter.

Seems the french have expensive plastic! :roll:

Reaction score
What is Renaults price for a 'front' and 'rear' bumpers and a boot lid these days. Does anyone know?????

jsthomson

Reaction score
You had a shunt? I would imagine such items ate expensive new so would source good used.

Or get good used rear items and a carbon bonnet but get it painted at same time so car still looks great and not trashy, butyou get a weight saving in the correct area.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
jsthomson said:
What is Renaults price for a 'front' and 'rear' bumpers and a boot lid these days. Does anyone know?????

jsthomson

Rear bumpers always seem to pop up on eBay every so often. Get one from there and paint it.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
jsthomson said:
Ok so 2 x rear struts (8200519954) and 2 x rear springs (8200342862).

jsthomson

You didn't hang around to take up his offer did you!? :wink:

Reaction score
emm welll no not really.

if you don't ask you don't get...

its probably all too late... I have to pick up some of the parts on Sat morning anyway!!!!

jsthomson

Reaction score
I bought a new splitter for the T and broke it a week later! I couldn't believe it! Absolutely gutted!

Reaction score
Cue said:
get one for a skoda fabia - £12!
Yep I second that, there's a guy a Renaultsport who has had just one fitted and theres is not muh difference. I could probably get them slightly cheaper as the company who I work for also have Skoda francise! :oops:

Reaction score
Oh right! I never knew that a Skoda one would fit, I'll have to keep an eye out for one! I just don't understand though how Skoda can charge just £12.00 for one and Renault charge £160.00 for pretty much the same thing!

Reaction score
Yeah priced a splitter up from renault today while i was in £140 + vat he said and he'd wouldn't discount :shock:
Any pics of the skoda fabia one? Is it pretty similar to oe?
Russ