Reaction score
Thought I'd post this link up for those who would like to have a look at the pictures from the Renaultsport day at Oulton last week. I'm in T18PHY.

http://www.zzzone.co.uk/slideshow/renault-oulton-2013/

It was a great day, possibly the best trackday I've attended. Well organised by Renaultsport and with the chance to drive the Megane 265 and passenger in the 2014 Clio Cup racer. I was thankful I chose the Megane as while I was out the poor guy who tried the new Clio lost his front left wheel while cornering through Druids! Not a particularly good way to try and make the new car impress!

I saw a few other Trophys out on track, a good selection of other clios and meganes, as well as an extremely quick Cooksport megane (he was on the same pace as the cup racer!)

I'd recommend it next year:)

Reaction score
Good pics mate gutted i missed it my cars is at BTM getting a few bits done but will do it next year

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I was thankful I chose the Megane as while I was out the poor guy who tried the new Clio lost his front left wheel while cornering through Druids! Not a particularly good way to try and make the new car impress!

Hi :)