Reaction score
manage to find some pics of the new megane sport 250, which in my opinion isnt that good looking still and at some angles looks like a seat leon cupra and that exhaust is like from the astra or corsa vxr. the best thing about this car is them huge front brakes!. i rekon this will be faster or just as fast as an megane r26 round a track, specially in cup form

Attachments

• RenaultSport-Megane-250-254.jpg
    RenaultSport-Megane-250-254.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 471
  • RenaultSport-Megane-250-258.jpg
    RenaultSport-Megane-250-258.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 473
  • RenaultSport-Megane-250-259.jpg
    RenaultSport-Megane-250-259.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 472
  • RenaultSport-Megane-250-260.jpg
    RenaultSport-Megane-250-260.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 474
  • RenaultSport-Megane-250-261.jpg
    RenaultSport-Megane-250-261.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 471
Reaction score
Renault are skint and so their R&D department cut costs by copying everyone else making hot hatches.

Reaction score
i'm waiting to see what the revival of the Gordini brand brings...
i think the next clio on par with the Trophy will be wearing this badge sometime next year...

Reaction score
In side profile it looks like a hybrid of the new Astra and Impreza.

Reaction score
i read that Gordini is to be marketed as a a sub RenaultSport brand (ie, slower but more scope for customising colour.trim etc.. like a Mini)

Reaction score
Rhod_399 said:
In side profile it looks like a hybrid of the new Astra and Impreza.

azrael said:
Looks like a Seat from behind

Does look a lot like the VXR/Impreza in profile and previous-gen Leon Cupra from the back - pretty unremarkable really. New cars always take some adjusting to (still think the current-gen Clio isn't as handsome as previous gen) but I reckon this is too derivative.

The previous Megane's looks divided opinion and it's a bit disappointing that Renault are making the new Meg so relatively pedestrian. Still, I guess it will sell better, and you can't see how it looks from the outside when you're sat in the driver's seat :D

Reaction score
Dsturbed said:
i read that Gordini is to be marketed as a a sub RenaultSport brand (ie, slower but more scope for customising colour.trim etc.. like a Mini)

Me too. The R26-R was the car the new Gordini badge could have gone on. Plus they should only be Racing Blue - not much scope for customising, unless they want the Gordini stripes :)