Reaction score
Not sure on the looks of the clio front end and wheels, will have to see one in the flesh to comment, it does say the cup will have a stiffer chassis and the steering is more responsive so might be good.

The Megane looks awsome, bring on the F1 version...

Reaction score
I just recieved a dealer email, thought i was no doubt really late lol!!

Reaction score
I saw a Ford Fiesta in the RS Focus kermit green and it looked vile looks great on the RS but I've not seen one in the flesh yet so it may not look as good.

Reaction score
scott said:
Not sure on the looks of the clio front end and wheels, will have to see one in the flesh to comment, it does say the cup will have a stiffer chassis and the steering is more responsive so might be good.

Does the Cup need a stiffer chassis! Spec that with 197 style Recaros and it would be v uncomfortable IMO.

Reaction score
i asked the guy i knew at the dealers about both of these a couple weeks ago when the R27 was in getting serviced, no supprise they knew NOWT !!! i printed off some stuff and gave it to them when i when back the next day...

Reaction score
artdealer said:
scott said:

Does the Cup need a stiffer chassis! Spec that with 197 style Recaros and it would be v uncomfortable IMO.

I think the R27 is a smoother ride than the Trophy so it could probably be a little more stiff, then it may feel more like the Trophy, :) .
Who knows, time will tell.

Reaction score
Think the new look clio may be a grower, not sure as of yet.

The stiffer susp etc is over the standard models, not previous RS model.

I find the 197 cupped susp to be harder ride than my Trophy but trade it against the handling benefits, i'll live with it.

On track it really is awesome, even compared to my modded trophy with sticky tyres.