Reaction score
my engine warning light has poped on my dash again and last time cost me £30 to remove it. ive seen on k tech website they have a code reader there you can buy for the clio, and you can remove the light yourself. its done this now twice in 9 months so anybody know about this code reader and are they good and easy to use?

Reaction score
i know that if i reset it and the light is still on then i will take it to a garage. my car is still running rich and is in need of a remap. i have to go work later so maybe the light might dissapear

Reaction score
Cue said:
Are you running a decay? They are easy to use, although eBay should have more choice for less money.

you do mean decat? no its a new sports cat it was designed to go with my janspeed exhaust system. cars fine idles ok no eggy smell out the back. its done it before and the chap out his kit in and erased it. where is the port to put the wires ive brought that obd code reader from ebay £25 they say you plug it in the diagnostic port then it scans for problems then erase them.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
You take out the change holder just in front of the gearstick.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yeh - remove the ashtray and it's under there. iphones aren't compatible with big fingers lol (re spelling mistake)