Renault Heritage letter

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Has anyone else had the letter/questionnaire from the Renault Heritage Dept. Was a little suprised as my "collection" consists only of the Trophy (new) and an old BSA B50 (not a car) :?

Reaction score
what letter?? i never got one.
i haven't got it...... i never get mailing from reno - JT what's happening?????

ive never had ne either. and ive driven 4 reno's to date since i started driving. :cry:

Reaction score
Have you ever taken part in any Renault Heritage events, like WSR? That is how you get on their list I think.

Reaction score
i havent taken part, but ive been to many of them. how do i take part?

Reaction score
My guess is that only people who applied through Renault Alpine to be in the Collector's Area at the World Series in Donington have received this letter and questionnaire from Renault Histoire & Collection/Renault Heritage.

You need to fill it out and sent it to Renault before the end of the year. Otherwise you will not be in their new database and you will probably not get a invitation to collectors car park at the Word Series events next year.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Audrey 286 said:
My guess is that only people who applied through Renault Alpine to be in the Collector's Area at the World Series in Donington have received this letter and questionnaire from Renault Histoire & Collection/Renault Heritage.

You need to fill it out and sent it to Renault before the end of the year. Otherwise you will not be in their new database and you will probably not get a invitation to collectors car park at the Word Series events next year.

This is kinda what i thought and have returned it so i do get the option of attending those events.