Renault Clio 182. Silver. 49K miles, Low mileage. Completely standard car, lady owner

Reaction score
2005 182 Sport. Silver. 49k miles. Lady Owner. Standard car.

LOW MILEAGE 49k, Standard car. Un-harassed and in lovely condition having a lady owner.

Please see the folowing link for all photo's: http://postimage.org/gallery/8hluyxcw/7bcac580/

Full Service History
4 months tax.
11 months MOT.
49k miles.

Just been Serviced, And New Pads on the front.

I am selling for my Boss who lives not far from from me.
The Car is located in Bedfordshire.
The Only reason for sale is due to a new Job in London, so there is no need for the car as She is relocating.

There is an outstanding finance of £3700.00 on the car.
Please do not let this put you off.
Whatever value is accepted for the vehicle, this can be worked around. And if there is a remainder, my boss is happy to pay that off.

If you are genuinely interested, please send Her a text with your enquiries/offers.
PLEASE NO TIMEWASTERS!
SENSIBLE OFFERS ONLY!
IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BUY THEN PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD!
SO MANY PEOPLE JUST RUIN THREADS BY POSTING UN-NECESSARY AND UNWANTED COMMENTS, SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A CAR, AND YOU ARE NOT LOOKING TO BUY, THEN PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT.

Her name is Clare, and her contact no. is: 07581046173.
She is working all week 09:00-20:00 so it would be best to call her after work, before work, or leave a text message.
DO NOT LEAVE VOICEMAILS AS THEY WILL BE DELETED.
PRIVATE NUMBERS WILL BE IGNORED!

Thanks for looking, and please see photo’s by following the link.
:)

http://postimage.org/gallery/8hluyxcw/7bcac580/

All viewings are welcome upon appointment, and any questions please ask.
I will try to be as helpful as possible.

Thanks.

Reaction score
The outstanding finance is probably the value of the car....
Hi, thankyou for the interest; But as stated in the advert "IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BUY THEN PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD!
SO MANY PEOPLE JUST RUIN THREADS BY POSTING UN-NECESSARY AND UNWANTED COMMENTS, SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A CAR, AND YOU ARE NOT LOOKING TO BUY, THEN PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT."

Reaction score
Also, as stated in the advert, please do not let the finance put you off, as any excess after agreed sale price of the vehicle (if any) can be written off in full, up front by my boss.
She is happy to help with any questions/queries, and so am I.
Again, genuine interest only please.
Open to sensible offers.
:)

Reaction score
Hi, if you are intending on purchasing as per the advert, please contact Clare for further information.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi, thankyou for the interest; But as stated in the advert "IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BUY THEN PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD!
SO MANY PEOPLE JUST RUIN THREADS BY POSTING UN-NECESSARY AND UNWANTED COMMENTS, SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A CAR, AND YOU ARE NOT LOOKING TO BUY, THEN PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT."

This is a forum dedicated to and for Trophy owners. You have come on here ONLY to sell someone else's car and as such you are here at our pleasure and as far as I and probably a fair few others are concerned any long standing member can make whatever comments they please so maybe just pull that neck in a little.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi, if you are intending on purchasing as per the advert, please contact Clare for further information.

There makes no mention of the most important job of the cars life so sadly would not intend on purchasing.

A straight forward yes or no answer would have been suffice, rather than wasting Clare's time.

Best regards

Reaction score
if you do not intend to buy then please do not comment on this thread!
So many people just ruin threads by posting un-necessary and unwanted comments, so please if you have a car, and you are not looking to buy, then please do not comment.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I find your advert, comments and attitude un-necessary and unwanted as well. Anyone can comment on any thread as much as they want as long as they are not being offensive or perhaps no one should comment and let this sale ad disappear into the obscurity it probably deserves.

Reaction score
I find your advert, comments and attitude un-necessary and unwanted as well. Anyone can comment on any thread as much as they want as long as they are not being offensive or perhaps no one should comment and let this sale ad disappear into the obscurity it probably deserves.
Well yh, You are unwanted, un-necessary, and as for your attitude, let me quote you: " A lion with small penis, must compensate with his roar", so by this one must conclude that you should leave this thread and go to concentrate on other matter more serious to a particular agenda.
I would however prefer if you disappeared in the the most certain obscurity that you deserve.
Kind regards, a man that is bigger than you.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well yh, You are unwanted, un-necessary, and as for your attitude, let me quote you: " A lion with small penis, must compensate with his roar", so by this one must conclude that you should leave this thread and go to concentrate on other matter more serious to a particular agenda.
I would however prefer if you disappeared in the the most certain obscurity that you deserve.

Is this 'going the extra mile' to sell a car?

Reaction score
Trophy No.

Lol, hilarious. You've cheered up my early morning anyway.

Reaction score
Regardlesss of any good intentions, it has outstanding finance and therefore I'd avoid it like the plague to be honest. The attitude displayed here has my alarm bells ringning as to the trustworthyness of the seller and definitely not doing his "boss" any favours!