Reaction score
Hi folks, Trophy noob here!

I have a couple of questions I would appreciate being answered if possible!

Firstly if I were to fully de-cat my Trophy would a remap be necessary? If I just keep the cat-back system I have would a remap be in any way beneficial? I run on 95 Ron purely because its quite a trek to get high octane stuff. Seems to run fine on 95 though could this cause problems? The previous owner ran on 95 too as far as I'm aware.

If a remap would be beneficial has anyone had theirs done somewhere reputable in Scotland?

Also are there any cheap (ish) breathing mods I can do in the mean time to free a few more ponies?!

Car runs great and is fast but I want to make the best of it!

Cheers.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Remap: Necessary to get the most from any modification (if you can afford it). But probably btter for the decat than the catback due to the way it affects the fuelling.

Where: Can you get to RS Tuning in Leeds?

Breathing: Cheapest breathing mods are an ITG Panel filter and the acoustic valve mod (on another thread on here somewhere).

Petrol: If you can get V-power, it is worth the extra imo. There is a whole load of behind the scenes benefits to be had from it.

Reaction score
Okay thanks, Leeds is a bit far for me but will bear it in mind for the future.

Away to look into the panel filter and acoustic valve mod now.

Cheers!

Reaction score
I can't be arsed with a remap. I hardly use the 7.2k anyway, don't need any more revs.