Reaction score
Hi peeps, got a question for you lot and i hope some one can help, my speedlines are goin in for a full refurb very soon and i cant wait coz they need it :oops: but when i first got my trophy over a year ago now, i noticed that one of the rear wheels had what looked to be the remains of a speedline logo on the rim! i checked all the others and they didnt have any logos. so i did some looking on the net and noticed that the turinis had two speedline corse logos on each rim, but did the wheels on the trophy come with them? and if so, is there any way i can buy these so i can have them put on my newely refurb wheels,

Reaction score
I think the logo's fade after a while or with too much washing,mine are still visible on three wheels....note to self must clean it again this year :lol:

Reaction score
yeah i can still the "speedline corse" graphics on mine still...i though i saw some one selling speedline stickers (for wheels) on the bay a few weeks back..
so where you getting them done ? SEM i would imagine.

Reaction score
son of solo said:
yeah i can still the "speedline corse" graphics on mine still...i though i saw some one selling speedline stickers (for wheels) on the bay a few weeks back..
so where you getting them done ? SEM i would imagine.

I was goin to bcoz they come highly recommended and i seen a thread on here about them, but ive got a friend who will do them for 30quid a wheel :D im sure i seen the paint code on here before but now i cant find it, anyone know what it is thanks

Reaction score
g40steve said:
The speedline is etched onto the wheel, not a sticker.

Too harsh wheel cleaner been used.

so they are etched on :x well im sure someone on ebay might make a decal.
i never use wheel cleaner just warm water and elbow crease then a polish, bcoz it is far to harsh on painted wheels

Reaction score
Is the colour of the turunis on our cars standard speedline anthracite? If so i think it's worth looking at buying some new wheels and selling the old ones on cliosport/ebay ect.
New wheels are around about the £450-500 mark and i'd like to think you'd get about £200 for the old ones providing they're n reasonable condition so you'd be looking at £250= for a brand new set of Turinis, not too bad in my opinion.
Think thats what i'll aim to do in a year or so time.

Reaction score
isnt the "off set" different from the "sell through" wheels and unique to renault ...that was the deal on the Oz alloys fittet to my MK1 172 anyway.
SEM did a cracking job on my wifes old MR2 wheels...i dont know how happy i would be having a "mate" spray them though, doesnt the paint have to be "baked" to harden properly?
BTW i am aware that the speedline logo isnt a sticker...lol

Reaction score
im sure you cant buy them new lyk, think you have to go to the dealer or to speedline it self for the propa offset, so ive been told.
my mate is a mint painter, he drives a rover 200 but it aint standard has a 2l vittesse turbo with 240bhp, he built it from the ground up, and he has just given it a full shot in old english white it sounds odd but one of the best D.I.Y jobs ive seen and he striped, painted and put the whole thing back together with new panels etc within a week so im not to worried about him doing my wheels, but il post some pics when they are done and see what you lot think for 30quid a wheel :) and im sure he would do more if any one wanted them doin.