Reaction score
Just bought a pair of these seats and fitted them. I can't seem to get the tilt and slide forward to work properly. Is there a way of adjusting the tension so it pulls the handle up to allow for the seat to be slid forward?

I am wondering if i have attached the cable to the subframe wrong. If any one has any pics of there trophy ones that be great

Reaction score
theres a wire at the back it will have slipped out, mines done the same i need to fix it. lol take alook at the back find the cable and put it back in lace, dont take it to renault the quoted me £127 pounds to fix it..... i was like seriously WTF lol

Reaction score
so it doesnt connect to the subframe? any chance of a pic? i think i know what your on abotu but not 100% sure.
Does the seat slide forward when you pull the handle up also?

Reaction score
pic of the cable can be seen on the pic below: (numbered 5)

TROPHYSEAT.gif

Reaction score
mark989 said:
so it doesnt connect to the subframe? any chance of a pic? i think i know what your on abotu but not 100% sure.
Does the seat slide forward when you pull the handle up also?

The seat should slide forwards when you pull up the handle of either side of the seat.

The cable on mine is attached to the seat on the handbrake side. It runs down, under the seat, and then across to the door side where it attaches to the subframe.

When you look at the back of the seat you should be able to see part of the cable running up inside the of the seat on the handbrake side. I've had the same problem you describe an the cable had come off the runner at this point. With the seat tilted I managed to prise the cable back onto the runner and the problem was resolved.

Hoz.

Reaction score
mark989 said:
pic of the cable can be seen on the pic below: (numbered 5)

TROPHYSEAT.gif
I've seen that picture before! :lol:
There is a thread on here that gives up a step by step fix solution on exactally this!

Reaction score
i stole the pic :p sorry. Is there do you have a link please :p

Reaction score
ill give it a go thanks :)
looking at the pic. I think thats why i couldnt get it to tension up. I attached the end of the cable to the subframe as it is suposed to but when you tilted it forward it wasnt creating enough tension to pull the mechanism back on the subframe to release the seat and slide it forward. I'll give it ago at the weekend. I need to take the seat out again to sort out the wiring and pre-tensioner anyway.

Reaction score
Hi guys whilst we are on the subject of seating

Are anyone else's seat a bit stiff when putting them back into position after tilting them forward so people can get in the back.

They operate as they should do but you have to be a bit firm with them sometimes just wondered if it was me or if they are all like that?

Cheers

Reaction score
Benmeister said:
Hi guys whilst we are on the subject of seating

Are anyone else's seat a bit stiff when putting them back into position after tilting them forward so people can get in the back.

They operate as they should do but you have to be a bit firm with them sometimes just wondered if it was me or if they are all like that?

Cheers

I believe they are all like it, just push the headrest part with a bit of force

Reaction score
Trophy No.
sorry to thread hijack

But my passanger seat has alot of movement in the upper part and wobbles about as if its loose, drivers side is fine, looks as if it needs tightening up!?