Rear disc choice??

Reaction score
Good morning to everyone, im upgrading my front brakes (discs, pads and hoses) in the next few weeks. I shall be going for the usual upgrade of - brembo hc discs, ferodo ds2500 pads and goodridge hoses.

However on checking the rears it looks like the discs could do with a change!!! I am just curious as to whether anyone would use anything other than standard renault discs as i believe the rear only brakes around 10%.

Also has anyone used the - KTR uprated fast road discs as i really like the look of them, top set of discs on the link...

http://www.k-tecracing.com/search.asp?appid=2&catid=1

Cheers Elliott.

Reaction score
Completely overkill IMO. Stick to standard (or brembo) discs and match the pads at the rear, but £160+ on drilled rear discs is not necessary.

Reaction score
Rick C196 said:
Completely overkill IMO. Stick to standard (or brembo) discs and match the pads at the rear, but £160+ on drilled rear discs is not necessary.
Includes pads .. IMO a good price, so much so that I am going for the mod - I'll tell you about it when I receive the goodies (should be in next couple of days ...)

Reaction score
And bearings and abs rings :)

what joy - internet is working for 5 minutes after 4 days of not working ....

Reaction score
I have the ktech rear set up as it happens - they work really well and i'm v happy with them - you pays yer money and takes yer choice :)

tinker - I have visitors weds/thurs so can't help out then ( or risk a major billoking)!! Tues pm or Fri/sat perhaps.

Reaction score
Sorry my fault...i meant the KTR drilled discs for the front...the rears i shall be keeping completely standard.

Tinker - thanks, please let us know what you think. What have you ordered just the rear drilled...or the front drilled as well??

Elliott.