MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Hey chaps and chapets,

As I'm rather new to the Clio trophy scene please can you bare with me.
I'm very interested in changing my rear bench in the trophy to a half leather one.

What did car did these come in and are they avalible quite alot ?

Reaction score
Non-Cup model Phase 2 172 & 182's have the half leather rear bench with built-in head rests. They come up fairly often in cars which have been in an accident as the standard front seats have airbags rendering them useless if they go off.

The dour cards from those cars are also have alcantara inserts rather than plain fabric. Further to this the front door cards are fully upholstered & therefore don't feel so much like a wheely bin to touch but do weigh a bit more.

The door handles inside on thosecards also have a rubberised costing on them rather than being left in hard plastic, feels better but easier to mark.

Reaction score
Hi Mate! Are you a trophy owner? if so then you need to get your 3rd star sorted!! :D .

As said above, You can get a half leather rear seat from a Non-Cup model Phase 2 172 & 182. There may be someone on here with one but I would think that you would have more luck finding one of CS forum. There's loads of items for sale on there everyday + loads of 1*2 owners! You always find someone stripping the interior out ready for the track, so It might be worth you adding a 'WANTED' post on there. Good luck with your search!

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys,

Just posted on cliosport.net looking for the above - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthre ... Rear-Seats

I will be a trophy owner of 376 within the next week as I have popped a deposit down and I'm just waiting on the V5 comming through and then i will be picking it up