Rare & Deadstock Adidas & Nike

Reaction score
yeah i know all 7s &8s....
i usually buy with a view to wearing them at some point but often dont, if you're looking for something let me know.

Reaction score
Pity you got no dunks. I used to collect sneakers but just keep my eye out for rare dunks now if I've got any money left after car, baby and house

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Never been a Nike follower but Adidas is a very different story, may get you to look out for some of those in your collection.
On a different subject did you put out any feelers on the Pioneer or were you still waiting for me?

Reaction score
Excellent - good luck with the venture =D>

I remember you and i exchanging a few PMs a while back on here regarding trainers.

If you are looking for some rare Adidas stock (size 10's) i might consider letting a few pairs go ;)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cool Hand Luke said:
Excellent - good luck with the venture =D>

I remember you and i exchanging a few PMs a while back on here regarding trainers.

If you are looking for some rare Adidas stock (size 10's) i might consider letting a few pairs go ;)

Blimey you're still alive :wink: Good to see you on here again.

Reaction score
Cheers Hoolio - admittedly it has been a while since i posted :oops:

I actually still access the site for a quick look most days but just havent been logging in or actively posting - maybe i should try and rectify that - it was and still is a cracking little forum :)

Reaction score
hoolio
havent forgoten, waiting to catch up with a friend whos a trader, he always used to have tons of old stereos in the workshop, send me a pic if possible though, even if its off the cover of the manual.
the blog store isnt really a serious venture ...just another hobby.